Located on the north bank of the Fox River, the former Fox River Mills is an aggregation of three old paper mill buildings. On the National Register of Historic Places, the brick buildings date from 1883 through 1915. Two of the buildings served as paper converting plants as late as 1985. The buildings are located just two blocks from College Avenue, a short walk to shopping, the Performing Art Center, fine dining, churches, the library, and Lawrence University.
The Historic Fox River Mills